4/66 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood
SOLD - $597,000
Private sanctuary in an irresistible location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
For all home buyers and investors, this two bedroom unit represents exceptional value in a premium Ringwood address. Privately sitting away from the street and at the rear of four in the complex, it showcases a contemporary-styled interior with a beautifully landscaped garden and deck that’s perfect for entertaining.
Clean lines, sleek styling and solid timber floors come together to form a home fit for modern living. Enjoy an open plan layout that maximises living space and entertainment, with a kitchen boasting a rangehood, oven, electric stove top, and plenty of storage space. Extending the open feel of this space is a newly landscaped, private L-shaped yard with a nice alfresco area. With a single carport on site, modern bathroom/laundry with separate WC, and added extras including gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and garden sheds, all that’s left to do is to sit back and enjoy.
Walking distance to Eastland Shopping Centre, this boutique buy is also within momentary reach of Ringwood Station, Costco and EastLink, and ideally zoned for Norwood Secondary College and Ringwood Heights Primary.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has