1A Talbot Street, Mitcham
SOLD - $1,050,000
A hidden gem—walking distance to Heatherdale Station
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Happiness is a home that lies in a peaceful location, away from the hustle & bustle of everything else. Nestled in a serene street, boasting its own street frontage and no body corporate fees, this delightful 3-bedroom abode offers not only privacy but also convenience, with Heatherdale Train Station only 650m away.
Contemporary and cleverly designed, the floorplan maximises both space and light, with tasteful tiles and a neutral palette creating a fresh aesthetic. At the heart of the home lies a stylish kitchen designed to meet all your cooking needs, showcasing stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, and a trendy tiled splashback. This open-plan living zone flows out to a huge undercover deck that offers the ultimate alfresco dining experience. Transforming your backyard to an entertainment haven, you’ll be able to enjoy quality time with family and friends all year round.
Downstairs the master bedroom lulls you into a state of relaxation with its soft carpets, sleek ensuite and convenient walk-in robe. Two additional bedrooms upstairs are BIR equipped and share a central bathroom with separate toilet. Other features include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling throughout, a ducted vacuum system and a remote control garage door plus wide garage with workshop space.
This excellent location is zoned for Antonio Park Primary and Malauna Secondary College, close to local childcare centres, Eastlink, and just a stone’s throw away from Heatherdale Station. With its top-tier location and welcoming ambiance, you can finally break away from it all and settle into the home of your dreams.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has