9/81-97 Mitcham Road, Donvale
SOLD - $650,000
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=18141
With a bus stop right on your doorstep, this fantastic home provides unparalleled convenience and all the best amenities Donvale has to offer. Quality timber flooring and a contemporary palette welcome you into the sophisticated lounge, flowing across to the open-plan kitchen with an island bench and pantry cupboard. Built to make you feel at ease, this relaxing living zone looks out to a spacious courtyard, seamlessly transforming your home into the perfect indoor/outdoor entertainment space. Finishing off the ground floor is a convenient laundry and powder room, while upstairs two robed bedrooms enjoy plush carpet underfoot and share a central bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Gas ducted heating and split system cooling keeps you comfortable throughout the seasons, while a remote lockup garage ensures additional security. Close to Mitcham Road shops, Halliday Park, Tunstall Square, and heaps of schools including Donvale Primary and Mullauna Secondary College, you’re never short of schooling or entertainment options. Finally, with Eastlink around the corner and a bus stop right outside the front door, your ideal lifestyle is just a stone’s throw away.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has