1/19 Aubrey Street, Vermont
SOLD - $912,000
Single level lifestyle close to top amenities
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Zoned for Vermont Secondary College and Rangeview Primary School. Close to Eastland, Costco, and Forest Hill Chase. No owners corporate fees. What’s not to love? This rare single level unit is one of only two on the block and effortlessly blends classic charm with modern elegance.
A large open fireplace anchors the central family room painted in a fresh white palette, while complementary timber floors flow into the meals & kitchen area, setting an inviting tone. In the warmer months, simply open the doors to your stunning renovated deck for endless outdoor entertainment. You’ll have more than enough space to accommodate all your guests as they inevitably flock here during Summer.
Back inside, three generously proportioned robed bedrooms share a central bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Gas ducted heating + split system heating and cooling provides year-round comfort. Secure double carparking ensures further peace of mind. Rarely available, this charming gem in a premium location is not an opportunity to be missed!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has