203/22 Findon Street, Hawthorn
$610,000 - $670,000
Lifestyle convenience in the heart of Hawthorn
The street appeal and easy access of this popular Hawthorn address presents an alluring combination for anyone looking to live an inner-city lifestyle. Exemplifying comfort and all-round convenience, the 2-bedroom open-plan apartment boasts a spacious north-facing balcony that spans the entire length of the property, and direct access to the 48 & 109 Tram, Victoria Gardens, Victoria Street, and local cafes. Modern timber floors flow across the integrated living and kitchen area, featuring an intercom, stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, stone benches, and glass splash-backs. Two BIR bedrooms enjoy plush carpet underfoot and are serviced by a sleek central bathroom. Keeping you comfortable all year round is a central heating and cooling system, while a remote garage provides additional peace of mind. Positioned only moments from vibrant shopping strips, restaurants and cafes, this rare opportunity is ideal for professionals or couples wanting to call Hawthorn their new home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has