5 Valdale Court, Heathmont
SOLD - $1,185,000
An unmissable opportunity in the heart of Heathmont
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Lovingly renovated and loaded with character, this gorgeous home sits on a huge block of 992 sqm (approx.) and is just steps away from the excellent amenities of Heathmont Shopping Village. Perfect for anyone looking to live in a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood, it offers so much space and a premium location mere moments to Eastlink and Eastland Shopping Centre.
A freshly painted driveway flanked with lush greenery beckons you in. Upon entry, the fresh interior greets you with its new LED downlights, complete paintjob, and gleaming timber floors that flow across the open living and dining zone. Bold and beautiful, the central kitchen is equipped with a 900mm freestanding rangehood and all the stainless steel appliances you need to cook up a storm. Opening to lush gardens and a large undercover alfresco that can be open or completely enclosed, you can entertain your heart out. Not only is it a secure space for kids and pets to roam free, it even has its very own veggie patch!
Back inside three robed bedrooms share a renovated bathroom with sleek vanities, while the master indulges in a fully tiled ensuite and rejuvenating dual head shower. Gas ducted heating, split system and evaporative cooling keeps you comfortable all year round, while additional features include a laundry room, tiles in wet areas, storage sheds, water tanks, double carport, and security system cameras (x4).
Walking distance to Heathmont East Primary School (400m) and Heathmont East Childcare Centre (100m).
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has