2/228 Burwood Highway, Burwood
Smart Home—Ticks All the Boxes
Behind a secure picket fence and boasting impressive street frontage, this brick veneer gem is at the cusp of everything important in lifestyle and location. The premium position is not only directly opposite Deakin University, but also close to PLC, Burwood One Shopping Centre, Burwood Heights shops, recreational facilities, transport, and easy freeway access. Chandelier lights and fresh new carpet welcome you into the spacious L-shaped lounge and dining area, and together with the adjacent kitchen and meal space, open to a central entertainment deck perfect for alfresco dining. Three robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe) enjoy plush carpet underfoot and are serviced by a bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling keeps your home at a comfortable temperature all year round, while low-maintenance front and rear gardens ensure a life that is hassle-free. If you’re looking for a new home or keen to take the next step in your investment journey, look no further than this immaculate 3-bedroom residence.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has