3/9 Albert Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,058,000
Cleverly catered to your modern lifestyle
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Nestled at the rear of 3 on the block, this urban haven offers both the peace of private living and the excitement of a central location. Zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and walking distance to Ringwood Station and Eastland Shopping Centre, all the fun and excitement of this premium location is never far from your doorstep.
The sparkling exterior is complemented by a slick, totally repainted interior boasting engineered timber floors and brand-new carpet. At the centre of it all lies the open-concept living and kitchen area, showcasing the finest quality stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and tiled splashbbacks. A modern pendant lights up the space for culinary inspiration, while the vibrant living room matches the high standard expected of this modern property. Finishing off the ground floor is a master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, a convenient separate toilet, as well as a sizeable lounge that makes for an additional living space.
Upstairs you’ll find two BIR bedrooms that share a sleek central bathroom and additional separate toilet. Tucked in between is a cosy living area that offers even more space for relaxation and entertainment. Other welcome features include: a low maintenance backyard, storage shed, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, and a lockup remote garage. Packed with character and charm, this contemporary residence is perfect for first-home buyers, families and investors looking to shake up their real estate portfolio.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has