2 Baradine Road, Mooroolbark
$900,000 - $960,000
A premium location with a priceless view
Boasting commanding views of the Dandenong Ranges, this majestic property sits on an expansive 1177sqm (approx.) GRZ1 development zone with a DDO8 overlay. For the lucky owner, this means an appreciating land value that offers great flexibility on development height and boundary setbacks. Coupled with a rapidly developing location close to Mooroolbark Station’s newly planned skyrail, you’ll enjoy improved traffic flow and upgraded convenience across the board.
Thanks to an extensive interior renovation, your new home is primed and ready for endless entertainment and relaxation. Fresh paint, new ceilings, and LED downlights illuminate the way to the open concept living and renovated kitchen area, showcasing stainless steel appliances, engineered timber floors, and a central stone island bench. A light airy ambience bathes the lounge, while rows of wide windows capture the luxurious surroundings of Mount Dandenong and display it in all its glory.
The four bedrooms have also been upgraded, featuring new plush carpet underfoot and a master with ensuite and new built-in robe. All have easy access to a sleek central bathroom—also refreshed and updated. Other welcome features you’ll find include brand new cabinetry in the laundry room, gas ducted heating, split system cooling and a secure lockup garage. This property presents a unique opportunity to acquire a large, generously proportioned residence with a sprawling backyard that’s ready for you to build your dream on. The land is zoned for development and contains endless potential for future establishments (STCA).
Enjoy the location’s zoning for Bimbadeen Heights Primary School and Mooroolbark College, proximity to Mooroolbark Station (currently receiving a makeover + skyrail to improve traffic flow), short drive to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, and walk to Red Earth Park and Brushy Creek Trail. If you are looking to invest in a hot property market, then this is the answer.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has