2, 3 & 4/77 Maidstone Street, Ringwood
Indulge in Brand New Brilliance
Offering contemporary elegance in an enviable Ringwood location, this boutique townhouse has just completed its construction in March 2021. Designed with the modern family in mind, it makes a statement in low maintenance style with a practical three bedroom plus study layout complemented by a host of premium finishes as well as auto-double garaging and north-facing yards.
Interior highlights include engineered floorboards, 2.7m (approx.) high ceilings and gourmet kitchens boasting white matte 2-pac cabinetry, waterfall-edge stone benches and Bosch SS appliances. Flexibility is a bonus for those with large or growing families; the dual living arrangement is primed for relaxed living and entertaining (including a large backyard deck), but there’s also the option to convert the upstairs living area into a fourth bedroom. Whether it’s for style or for function, double glazed windows throughout the home do both. Benefits include superior insulation, noise reduction, and security—everything a modern homeowner wants. You’ll also enjoy additional features such as multiple split system heating/cooling units, water tanks and sheds.
Just moments from Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco and Ringwood Station, this exceptional lifestyle project also enjoys close proximity to Aquanation and EastLink. Situated near Aquinas College, the family focus is enhanced by zoning for Marlborough Primary School and Heathmont College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has