4 Simpson Street, Mitcham
SOLD - $1,060,000
Your keys to the future
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Discover this rare opportunity to secure 605sqm (approx.) of prime real estate in the heart of Mitcham. Nestled in a tree-lined street, and sitting in the prized corner block position with huge potential for redevelopment (STCA), this gem is perfect for a new home build, renovation or extension, and conveniently situated close to Mitcham Train Station, Simpson Park, Rangeview Primary School, Mulluana College, and Eastland Shopping Centre. The existing weatherboard home features a fuss-free single level floorplan with a neatly presented kitchen and a wide lounge + meals area opening to an undercover deck. 3 bedrooms share a bathroom that enjoys the convenience of a separate toilet, while additional welcome features include a covered deck, sunroom, laundry room and double lockup garage. This little beauty offers the perfect launching pad for your next ambitious project. Don’t miss such an excellent opportunity!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has