19 Centaur Grove, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,553,000
Your chance to capitalise on the coveted EDSC zone
A huge opportunity for astute investors to secure a dream home in the prestigious EDSC zone awaits! Standing proudly on an elevated 645sqm(approx.), this 4-bedroom brick abode is perfect for anyone seeking a modern lifestyle in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after pockets.
The smartly designed floorplan has everything you need for spacious living, featuring a carpeted lounge illuminated by chandeliers, a large rumpus with gleaming wooden floors, and a well-appointed kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and ample bench space. The adjacent family area opens to an entertainer’s deck perfect for alfresco dining and seamless indoor/outdoor living.
Sharing a sleek central bathroom with frameless shower are four bedrooms (3 with BIRs), including the master that indulges in its own walk-in robe. Other welcome features you’ll find on title include: Brivis gas ducted heating and cooling, and a large lockup garage.
Situated close to Tunstall Square, Devon Plaza, The Pines Shopping Centre, Westfield, public transport, and the Eastern Freeway. Zoned for schooling success in East Doncaster Secondary College and Milgate Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has