58A Lakesfield Drive, Lysterfield
SOLD - $1,130,001
A charming residence nestled in one of the most sought-after addresses
With ample community spirit and an idyllic location, 58A Lakesfield Drive is perfect for those looking to set down their roots. Far away from the hustle and bustle yet close to all the amenities you need, this 808 sqm (approx.) family-friendly abode is ready to welcome you with open arms.
Step inside this classy home and warm your soul with the comfort of its harmonious design. With hints of classic architectural features and timeless grey carpet, it exudes a welcoming atmosphere that settles you in immediately. At the heart of the home lies the kitchen designed to be the warm centre for all family gatherings. Connecting to multiple areas in the house, it and opens to a well-kept backyard adorned with beautiful shrubs, trees and lush lawns. Here both the kids and pets have plenty of room to run around in a secure fenced environment.
All the spacious bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes, while the delightful master indulges in a private walk-in robe that seamlessly blends into the ensuite. A lunette window creates a calming focal point and with moonlight beaming in at night, you’ll drift off to sleep faster than ever. Servicing the 5 bedrooms is a central bathroom with frameless shower, while gas ducted heating keeps everyone comfortable all year round. A double garage and shed complete the package.
This excellent location is just a short walk to Lysterfield Primary School and 7-Eleven, with nearby shopping at Rowville Lakes and Wellington Village. The gateway connections of Monash Freeway and Eastlink are also easily accessible.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has