229/22 Barkly Street, Brunswick East
SOLD - $682,000
Dreaming of the finer things in life?
Experience new heights of stylish living with this two-bedroom apartment in the architecturally designed Ettaro complex. Offering space, elegance, and the ultimate modern lifestyle, you’ll enjoy open concept living, premium amenities, beautiful views, and a coveted location just 6km from Melbourne’s CBD.
American Oak timber floors welcome you into the vibrant living and kitchen area. Thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light floods throughout the space and captures the glamour of the kitchen’s stone benchtops and modern black tapware. Equipped with plenty of storage space, SS appliances, and an integrated dishwasher, you’ll be able to cook and serve meals in style. This open zone spills onto a large balcony for seamless entertainment against a backdrop of stunning city views.
With spacious robes and a beautifully appointed ensuite, the master bedroom provides lavish comfort and a welcome respite after a long day. Other impressive features include: reverse cycle heating and air conditioning, Foxtel and NBN facilities, a study nook completed with shelving, video intercom security and secure remote controlled basement parking and storage cage. As a resident of Ettaro, you’ll also have access to premium communal amenities including a barbecue area, Bocce field, gym, and in-ground heated pool.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has