97A Dublin Road, Ringwood East
SOLD - $853,000
Ready to fall in love with your next home?
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=18283
Seldom do you find a charming weatherboard home proudly improved inside and out, positioned on over 700sqm (approx.) of land with convenient access to the best amenities Ringwood and Ringwood East has to offer!
Like something you would find in the Yarra Valley, set behind large fencing and private hedging, this hidden haven boasts wonderfully manicured gardens and a smart driveway that sets a scene of charm and elegance. Greeted by the large front veranda overlooking the expansive yard, offering space for the kids, dogs or even chickens to roam and play. Inside the home you're greeted by hardwood floors, and large windows allowing plenty of natural light to flow through to the formal living zone, which spills out to the private entertainer’s back deck that overlooks the landscaped rear yard with a fire pit, it’s the ideal oasis for private outdoor entertaining.
Back inside, light flows through the property while the large kitchen offers a flexible meals area perfect for dining. The two large bedrooms (both with built in robes) are serviced by the sparkling bathroom which offers all the amenities you would expect from a home of this calibre. Split system cooling and even ceiling fans are just some of the additional features on offer.
Serviced by public bus out front, you are moments from local cafes, restaurants, and Ringwood East Train Station. Surrounded by schools and parks with easy access to major arterial roads including Maroondah Hwy and Canterbury Road, travel is a total breeze. For all the reasons above and so many more, fall in love with 97A Dublin Rd & become its proud new owner!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has