2/20 Barkly Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,028,000
Modern luxury in an irresistible location
Nestled in a premium Ringwood neighborhood walking distance to Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, and Ringwood Station, this double-storey delight is packed with modern features and presents the perfect opportunity to settle into your dream family home. Investors alike will no doubt appreciate the zonage for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary.
A luxury experience awaits from the moment you step in, with high ceilings, LED downlights, and engineered timber floors livening up the grand open living space. At the centre of it all lies a stunning waterfall island bench where you can cook and serve in style. Premium soft-close drawers, Bosch stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, oven, and 900mm gas cooktop complete this modern space. Exuding laid-back elegance, it opens to an outdoor pergola and low-maintenance landscaped garden perfect for seamless indoor & outdoor entertainment.
You’ll also enjoy the comfort of master bedrooms on both levels, each boasting ensuites and walk-in wardrobes. 2 additional bedrooms are serviced by a bathroom just as elegant, with modern floor to ceiling tiles and a stone-top vanity creating a serene retreat. Additional features include: split system heating & cooling units in every room (5 total), DLUG remote control internal access, security alarm, shed, and colour video intercom.
With premium features inside and out, you can’t go wrong with this modern dream home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has