2/115 Victoria Road, Hawthorn East
SOLD - $530,000
Entry level winner in Hawthorn East!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Offering the convenience of a short stroll to Auburn Train Station and located close to Bourke Road shopping and dining precinct, this newly renovated boutique apartment provides the perfect base to explore the exciting array of entertainment options that residents are sure to love. Enjoy light-filled living with modern design elements, including a spacious living room and neatly presented kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances and ample bench space. Both bedrooms are generously sized and BIR equipped, serviced by a sleek central bathroom with free-standing shower. In a convenient location close to public transport, shopping, and dining, this boutique apartment makes for a lovely owner-occupied home and excellent addition to any serious investor’s portfolio. Less than 1 km away from Swinburne University, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has