19 Philip Street, Heathmont
SOLD - $882,000
A timeless classic in the heart of Heathmont
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Renovated weatherboard is popular these days and for good reason. All the modern appeal with a touch of classical charm – and that’s exactly what you get with this gorgeous home. Perfect for the discerning downsizer or first home buyer, this entry level winner is situated close to excellent amenities including Ringwood Station, Aquinas Secondary College, Great Ryrie Primary School, Aquanation, and Eastlink.
Spacious and bright, the open-plan living and dining area creates a relaxed homely atmosphere. Timber floors enhance the modern vibes throughout and spread to the renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Capturing the glamour of stone benches with modern pendant lighting, it opens to an entertainment deck for seamless indoor and outdoor dining.
Speaking of renovations, the remodeled bathroom with sleek vanities, modern tiles, and full bathtub offers a warm oasis of relaxation after a long day. It’s easily accessible from the BIR bedrooms, while the master indulges in its own walk-in robe. Other impressive features you’ll find include split system heating and cooling, a double carport, shed, patio and lush low-maintenance gardens.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has