163 Bayswater Road, Croydon South
SOLD - $805,000
Quintessential Weatherboard, Modern Appeal
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Whether you’re an empty nester or a young family, this timeless weatherboard home provides a luxurious and functional living space for a variety of lifestyles. If you’re after a property with character and a relaxed vibe, this home’s design and profile is sure to attract attention.
A sophisticated interior beautifies your home with a classic look and a touch of modern flair. Cleverly designed, it features a hardwood living room anchored by a warm fireplace, with an easy transition to slate in the dining area. Ceiling fans with lights provide a practical lighting fixture that keeps your home vibrant and airy all year round, while the kitchen with stainless steel appliances offers a delightful space to serve and share meals with family and friends.
Leading into a stunning rumpus, this huge entertainment space combines rustic charm with modern style, featuring exposed brick walls, a wood fireplace, and bar. The master bedroom comes complete with walk-in robe and ensuite, while the remaining BIR bedrooms are serviced by a sleek bathroom with tasteful modern tiles. No matter what the season, gas ducted heating and split system cooling keep your home comfortable so you can enjoy entertaining all year round.
The lush low-maintenance garden includes a shed and cubby, while a deck at the rear provides additional outdoor entertainment options. Close to Tinternvale Primary School, Tintern Grammar, Eastfield dog park, and Eastfield strip shops.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has