203/9 Wenwood Street, Ringwood East
SOLD - $435,000
Beautifully presented & perfectly positioned for your lifestyle
Opportunity knocks with this stylish one-bedroom property in Ringwood East. It’s only a 3-minute walk to Ringwood East and a 5-minute drive to Ringwood Train Station. Maroondah Hospital & Ringwood Private Hospital are just around the corner (walking distance). Add premiere amenities like Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Lake, Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, and Eastlink to the mix, and you find yourself with everything life has to offer in this savvy living choice, right at your doorstep.
You’ll adore the open-plan design that’s big on comfort, low on maintenance. With an abundance of natural light flooding in from the wide windows and balcony, the apartment’s open living space feels both light and airy. The modern kitchen enjoys features including a movable island bench, stainless steel appliances, 600ml gas stove top & electric oven, dishwasher, plus abundant storage. Meanwhile, a spacious undercover balcony adds further value by providing a space to relax or entertain guests with ease.
The generously-sized bedroom features soft carpet, a large walk-in robe, and ensuite. An additional powder room is located down the hallway just past the European laundry which includes a laundry sink and storage.
Stay comfortable throughout the year with air conditioning and heating, and enjoy a secure car space at the base of the property with secure lock up storage room.
In a great location, moments from Ringwood’s finest shops and cafes, this beautifully presented apartment will make you fall in love with living. Your search for a new home ends here!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has