9 Moore Drive, Doncaster East
This home has the location, condition, and vibe for anyone looking to make it their own or start a smart new investment. Situated close to Doncaster Secondary, EDSC, Westfield, public transport, and the Eastern Freeway, the generous 648sqm (approx.) allotment exudes potential and is brimming with possibilities!
Step through the balcony entrance and find yourself in a spacious living room with classic chandeliers brightening up the space. Sunlight from the wide balcony and windows provide additional natural illumination, highlighting the beautiful fixtures and gleaming timber floors. The relaxing atmosphere continues into the stylish kitchen, where ample appliances and storage make for a pleasant cooking and dining experience. You’ll no doubt also appreciate the full laundry room with everything you need to clean and dry your clothes.
Three generously-sized bedrooms enjoy the service of a convenient bathroom with separate toilet and shower, while gas ducted heating, fans, and split system heating keep you comfortable all year round. On the lower level lies a huge double garage, fully equipped with storage space and a workstation for your hobby projects. The sprawling backyard is also spacious enough to host large parties.
This opportunity is not one to miss!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has