62 Hibiscus Road, Blackburn North
SOLD - $1,390,000
Excellent property & location brimming with potential!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Nestled in between Doncaster and Box Hill, this prime location provides you with every amenity you could need. The generous 585sqm(approx.) allotment is a lovely space for a growing family, but also presents the perfect canvas for the creative renovator with a vision. Blackburn High and Old Orchard PS are within walking distance, while Blackburn Station is barely a 5-minute drive away.
The clutter-free single level floorplan offers a simple yet sophisticated layout, ideal for those who want a low-maintenance home. With a gas log fireplace and warm carpet, the sun-drenched lounge/dining room helps you decompress after a long day and connects directly to the trendy tiled kitchen. As you whip up a feast for the family, you can gaze through the sunroom window at your blossoming flowers and plants. Giant glass sliding doors open this stunning room out onto a low-maintenance backyard where the kids can roam free in a secure environment.
Neatly arranged on the other side of the property are 3 bedrooms including built-in robes. All are serviced by the central bathroom with convenient separate toilet. Other impressive features you’ll on the property include a water tank, shed, laundry room, and tandem lockup garage.
This pleasant neighborhood benefits from multiple bus routes, is just minutes from the Eastern Freeway/Eastlink, and has easy access to the CBD. Box Hill Central and Westfield Doncaster are both barely a 10-mintue drive away, where you can shop and dine to your heart’s content.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has