3/10 Plumer Street, Croydon
$720,000 - $780,000
Top Quality Design & Convenience.
Escape the mundane and embrace your special family time with this spacious 3-bedroom builder’s owned home in the heart of Croydon. Designed with comfort and functionality in mind, it brings you the best of luxury modern living with its high-end finishes, smart single level floorplan, and sun-soaked living spaces.
Tasmanian Oak timber flooring welcomes you into the vibrant interior enhanced with LED lighting and contemporary blinds. Thanks to the open-concept layout, your living room is an unhindered extension of the kitchen and dining zone. A symphony of space and light, it merges seamlessly out onto a lit Merbau deck overlooking lush landscaped gardens—ideal for those alfresco dinners under the stars. With all the tools you need to cook up a storm, the richly-appointed kitchen boasts a 900mm cooker and rangehood, dishwasher, and mirrored glass splashbacks.
Three bedrooms enjoy built-in robes with sliding mechanisms that allow for efficient and easy storage. The master indulges in its own ensuite and has direct access to the outdoor alfresco perfect for your morning coffee and dose of sunshine.
Other impressive features include: ducted heating and refrigerated air conditioning, 2,000L water tank, plus an internal-access oversized double garage with rear roller door access for extra vehicle or trailer parking. The 5-star energy rating will also undoubtedly provide stellar savings on power bills!
Enjoy the convenience of walking distance to Croydon’s finest amenities including Croydon Train Station, buses, Silcock Reserve, Main Street shops, cafes and recreational facilities. It’s no wonder that this prized property is popular among families and investors alike.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has