1/89 Dublin Road, Ringwood East
SOLD - $895,000
A premium location on own title!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Representing a fantastic opportunity to secure a piece of real estate in the Ringwood SC zone, this family home has everything the modern owner demands and is walking distance to Ringwood East Station, schools, and shopping strip. Eastland, Costco and Eastlink are all readily accessible, guaranteeing you a life that’s 100% hassle-free. With such an optimal location, you know this home is going to be in high demand!
The spacious L-shaped lounge and dining room makes the most of light and space. Opening up to an elevated patio and balcony, you’ll be able to savor delicious meals on warm summer nights with family and friends. The kitchen with new oven will satisfy even the most demanding chef, while downstairs there’s a second rumpus room that can accommodate large parties, making entertainment a breeze. Just adjacent lies the huge lockup garage that easily fits all your vehicles, and even provides work bench space for hobby projects.
A spacious master bedroom indulges in an ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining bedrooms are BIR-equipped and serviced by a central bathroom. With a full bathtub, shower, and convenient separate toilet, comfort is guaranteed. A new gas ducted heating system keeps you comfortable year-round, while you’ll no doubt be pleased to hear that this property is on its own title with no common land.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has