1/89 Dublin Road, Ringwood East
$780,000 - $850,000
A premium location on own title!
Representing a fantastic opportunity to secure a piece of real estate in the Ringwood SC zone, this family home has everything the modern owner demands and is walking distance to Ringwood East Station, schools, and shopping strip. Eastland, Costco and Eastlink are all readily accessible, guaranteeing you a life that’s 100% hassle-free. With such an optimal location, you know this home is going to be in high demand!
The spacious L-shaped lounge and dining room makes the most of light and space. Opening up to an elevated patio and balcony, you’ll be able to savor delicious meals on warm summer nights with family and friends. The kitchen with new oven will satisfy even the most demanding chef, while downstairs there’s a second rumpus room that can accommodate large parties, making entertainment a breeze. Just adjacent lies the huge lockup garage that easily fits all your vehicles, and even provides work bench space for hobby projects.
A spacious master bedroom indulges in an ensuite and walk-in robe, while the remaining bedrooms are BIR-equipped and serviced by a central bathroom. With a full bathtub, shower, and convenient separate toilet, comfort is guaranteed. A new gas ducted heating system keeps you comfortable year-round, while you’ll no doubt be pleased to hear that this property is on its own title with no common land.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has