1 Crawford Road, Doncaster
SOLD - $1,350,000
Close to Templestowe schools, with a bus stop at your doorstep!
For any home buyer on the hunt for a dream investment home, you need look no further than this stylishly designed, spacious double-storey abode. Occupying an enviable location in one of Doncaster's most sought-after locations, this impressive four-bedroom residence encompasses the very best of low-maintenance family living. It is ideally located close to Westfield Doncaster, surrounded by parks, and zoned for Templestowe Heights PS & Templestowe College.
Sitting behind secure iron gates, this home is a charmer from top to bottom. The neutral tones and calming colour scheme lull you into a state of relaxation, while sunlight floods the living areas with warmth. Plush carpet underfoot creates a comfortable environment that leads into the tiled kitchen with ample storage and bench space. Opening to a sunny outdoor patio with easy-care gardens, it’s the ideal place for alfresco dining and relaxing with friends.
Upstairs you will find three spacious robed bedrooms, with the master indulging in a walk-in robe and ensuite. A convenient central bathroom with separate toilet services the other bedrooms, while a sitting area allows you to come and go as you please without disturbing anyone downstairs. Finishing off the versatile floorplan is a laundry room, third bathroom, and home office that can double as a fourth bedroom. Additional features on title include gas ducted heating and a remote lockup garage for security.
A convenient bus stop is located right on your doorstep, while Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, Aquarena Aquatic & Leisure Centre, Verdant Park Playground, and Burgundy Drive Reserve are close by. With zonage for Templestowe Heights Primary School and Templestowe College, schooling success is also guaranteed.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has