17 Kitson Street, Ringwood
$950,000 - $1,045,000
Lifestyle family home in prize location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Can’t decide between a perfect neighborhood and a perfect home? You won’t have to. Here lies the best of both worlds. Imagine getting your kids to and from school without needing to use the car or cross the road! Zoned for Ringwood SC and Great Ryrie PS, this 3-bedroom abode is also just a stone’s throw away from Aquinas College. A quick commute will take you Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Station, Heathmont Station, Jubilee Park and Aquanation in under 5 minutes. Now’s the chance to create the family dream you’ve been waiting for.
With all the comfort and space you’d expect, the home boasts two spacious light-filled living zones. Gleaming timber floors welcome you into an L-shaped lounge & dining room with a fireplace for those cosy Winter nights. The adjacent kitchen and family space features a walk-in pantry, handy breakfast bar, and opens onto a spectacular alfresco deck overlooking lush low-maintenance gardens.
Showcasing a full built-in wardrobe, the master enjoys an ensuite while two additional robed bedrooms are serviced by a sparkling central bathroom. Other welcome features include gas ducted heating, split system cooling, and a double garage plus carport boasting ample room for a boat/caravan.
Location is everything - and this home’s location is right on point. Putting you in the center of it all, it’s close to Aquanation and Jubilee Park, where you can enjoy walks along the river, sports on the oval, or swim laps in the pool. Heathmont Village, nearby railway stations, and Eastlink are all easily accessible. Conveniently located within minutes to Eastland Shopping Centre, you’re also never far from a delicious meal or a stylish new outfit.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has