5 Borg Crescent, Scoresby
SOLD - $1,115,000
Upgraded family bliss in the heart of Scoresby
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Sitting on an enviable 730sqm (approx.) plot of land, this upgraded single level gem is the ideal family residence! With a bus stop at your doorstep you are spoilt for local amenities, being just walking distance to Scoresby Village and the surrounding parks/reserves. There’s easy access to Eastlink and the Monash Freeway while Knox City is only a short drive away. You’re never far away from what matters for the growing family at 5 Borg Crescent!
From the pristine paint job to the upgraded modern lighting fixtures, every detail blends together to create a living space your family will love. Gleaming engineered timber floors flow throughout the living and meals areas, whilst the bright kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and enviable stone-bench tops.
Three spacious bedrooms enjoy plush carpet and are serviced by the chic central bathroom featuring double vanities. The master bedroom offers a spacious retreat overlooking the large backyard and is equipped with plenty of storage.
Opening up to an undercover deck facing lush low-maintenance gardens, it’s the perfect place to enjoy breakfast whilst overlooking the kids playing securely. Other impressive features you’ll find include: new carpet, gas ducted heating, plenty of natural light, a lockup garage, and new split system heating & cooling.
This excellent location is surrounded by schooling options with a bus stop right outside your door for convenient access. Scoresby Village, Knox City Shopping Centre, Stud Road, Ferntree Gully Road, Eastlink, and the Monash Freeway are all easily accessible. Scoresby Reserve is also within walking distance! It’s easy to see why this is a house you’d be proud to call home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has