27 Snow Gum Road, Doncaster East
A golden opportunity in the precious EDSC zone
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17421
Houses in the highly-contested East Doncaster Secondary College zone do not present themselves often! This could be the chance to realise your dreams of settling into one of Melbourne’s top suburbs. Or, if you’re a keen investor/redeveloper, the huge 747sqm (approx.) block provides exciting possibilities to go big and build spectacular (STCA).
Low-maintenance, stylish, and comfortable. Sunlight dances across the living room’s timber floors, while the sleek white tiling of the kitchen adds modernity to this classic space. Thanks to its generous bench and storage space, stainless steel appliances, and tiled splash-back, meal preps will be a total breeze. Four robed bedrooms sit on the other side of the property and all enjoy easy access to the central bathroom with frameless shower. The master gets its own ensuite, while a separate toilet and laundry provide additional convenience.
We all love potential, and this home is brimming with opportunities for renovation with the versatile floorplan and sprawling land size. You’ll find the new renovated backyard spacious yet low-maintenance, with a security gate and fence providing absolute peace of mind as your children play. Extra features like gas ducted heating, split-system and evaporative cooling keep you comfortable all year round. A double lockup garage also provides additional security.
Opportunity is knocking in this stunning Doncaster East home. It’s close to Tunstall Square, Devon Plaza, and The Pines Shopping Centre. You’re also zoned for schooling success in Donburn Primary School and East Doncaster Secondary College. Here’s your chance to enter a coveted location while still getting a lovely family home!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has