9 Lyons Road, Croydon North
$950,000 - $1,045,000
Stunning Character home on huge block of land
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
With its classic weatherboard façade, lush landscaped gardens, and renovated open living spaces, this stately residence creates an aura of old world charm blended with modern luxury. Freshly painted and renovated throughout, this incredible home sits on a huge 999sqm (approx) allotment and has family-living written all over it.
With hints of inspiration from the past, the interior showcases a modern interpretation of warm elegance. Classic chandeliers and a glowing central fireplace illuminate the living space and bring the most out of the contemporary colour palette and wooden floorboards. The adjacent kitchen area is equipped with stainless-steel appliances, rangehood, and a handy breakfast bar, while French doors open onto the huge undercover deck perfect for alfresco dining. Whether you’re grilling dinner for family and friends or watching the children play, this place has you covered with its vaulted ceilings, bar, and dedicated BBQ area. Overlooking a sprawling oasis filled with greenery, ponds, and even a cubby house for the kids, it’s the ideal place to unwind after a long day.
Back inside, the bedrooms enjoy ample natural light with wide windows providing appreciable sightlines to the soothing leafy surrounds. The master indulges in a walk-in robe and ensuite with frameless shower, while the remaining 3 bedrooms are serviced by a renovated central bathroom. Tucked away on the floorplan is an additional study with views of the lush gardens that are sure to get your creative juices flowing. Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling keep the house comfortable all year round, while a garage provides extra security.
This excellent location places you close to Croydon North shops and the area’s leading schools including: Yarra Road Primary School, Yarra Valley Grammar, Mooroolbark College, Luther College, and more. Chirnside Park Shopping Centre is also mere moments away.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has