19/77-79 Bayswater Road, Croydon
SOLD - $675,000
Access via Ronald Rd/Park Ln
Positioned amongst Cheong & Eastfield Parks, tucked far away from Bayswater Road, this family abode offers peaceful living with a large entertainer’s backyard! Designed for comfort and convenience, within walking distance to Eastfield Mall shopping strip and your choice of reserves/parks—it’s the ideal base for investors and the perfect starting point for your expanding family.
Upon entering you will find a home ready to be made yours! Fresh paint, upgraded flooring and a convenient layout add to a host of reasons why you’ll want to make 19/77-79 Bayswater Road yours, but arguably none more impressive than the recently rejuvenated back yard offering a private and sheltered entertaining space perfect for family gatherings!
Inside you will find multiple areas to hang out downstairs with a large living zone positioned smartly off the light and sun-soaked kitchen/meals overlooking the back yard. Upstairs boasts 3 large bedrooms all with plenty of natural light.
The large central bathroom offers a relaxing place to rejuvenate and leave your worries behind, whilst a separate shower and vanity acts as ensuite to the master bedroom.
Framed by major arterial roads providing quick access to the surrounding amenities, you are just minutes to Croydon main street by car and equal distance to Ringwood East Station. Fantastic schools, food, retail and Maroondah Hospital all within reach. This is an ideal location, packing a punch for the modern buyer.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has