12/51-53 Bank Street, Box Hill
SOLD - $440,000
Your Golden Ticket into the highly sought-after Box Hill High zone
Location is key, so why not invest in a property in one of Melbourne’s most desirable suburbs? Zoned for the coveted Box Hill High School, not only does this apartment grant access into one of the state’s top government schools, but it also places you within walking distance to the ever-popular Box Hill Central. The fuss-free floorplan ensures low maintenance and includes a well-proportioned lounge and kitchen area, while the bedroom is built-in robe equipped and enjoys easy access to the bathroom with full bathtub. Split-system cooling offers total comfort for your home during the approaching summer months, and a carport under the property provides additional parking convenience. You’ll be delighted by the convenience of living close to everything you want, with Aqualink and Surrey Park only 10 minutes away. Box Hill High and Box Hill Central are both within walking distance, so you’ll get to enjoy a cavalcade of shops, restaurants, and services. It’s simply a great spot to call home.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has