1/69 Exeter Road, Croydon North
$890,000 - $979,000
Renovated excellence on 693 sqm (approx.)
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Awe-inspiring thanks to a luxurious and thoughtful renovation, and sitting on an expansive allotment which gives you plenty of room to enjoy inside and out, this magnificent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level haven is guaranteed to put a wide smile on your face!
Flawless throughout thanks to the contemporary upgrades, this property’s traditional white picket fence and beautiful landscaped gardens at the front truly set a scene before you even step inside. Once you do, you’ll adore the sensational open central living zone which is saturated in natural light. This living hub has immense space for family and dining zones, and has a seamless flow into the state of the art stone kitchen which comes with a sizeable island bench, elegant tiled splashback, and top of the range appliances including a double oven.
A 2nd living room with tranquil fireplace has beautiful carpet and plantation shutters which combine to add a touch of indulgence to the space. The master bedroom impresses with a walk-in robe and gleaming ensuite with sleek designer detail, with 2 other bedroom offering BIRs and having easy access to the gorgeous central bathroom.
An undercover alfresco deck is brilliant for family BBQs and general summer entertaining, with this space looking out over a brick courtyard and large garden with cubby house. Other property features include a skylit study area, trendy light fittings, laundry, gas ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, and a double garage!
Moments to Yarra Road Primary School, Mooroolbark College, Griff Hunt Reserve, Hochkins Ridge Flora Reserve, Esther Park, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, buses, and Croydon Station.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has