2 Velma Grove, Ringwood East
$1,050,000 - $1,155,000
867sqm (approx) of potential with approved plans & permit for 3 townhouses!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Positioned on an elevated 867square metres (approx.), your new location offers picturesque glimpses of Melbourne’s city skyline and sweeping views across the Dandenong Ranges. The home is move in ready, but with approved plans & permits for 3 townhouses, this is an opportunity for keen investors to make a personal statement!
Exuding character and charm, the existing home offers plenty of living and entertaining spaces. Quality hardwood floors welcomes you into the lounge and dining areas, where you can relax in front of a glowing gas log fireplace after a long day. Alternatively, kick back on your stunning front deck and enjoy beautiful sunsets on a balmy evening.
American white oak and rustic finishes lend a warm hearth to the kitchen that flows out naturally to a covered entertainment deck. Perfect for hosting outdoor dinner parties, enjoy alfresco dining without needing to worry about crowding in one room. Your family and friends can also indulge in a garden bursting with tasty organic produce, thanks to the natural goodness of the soil around you. Take sustainable living to the next level and enjoy fresh fruit right off the trees!
This home also offers a list of impressive inclusions such as: a 4.8KW hybrid solar electricity system with a 10KW battery to significantly reduce cost of consumption, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, garden shed and a double garage with workshop.
Finally, with a location exceptionally positioned next to bus services, Ringwood East Station, excellent schools, Maroondah Hospital, Eastlink, and Eastland Shopping Centre, you won’t find a better value for this much space—close to everything & ready for the future!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has