22a Maggs Street, Doncaster East
$520 per week
Where You Want To Be!
We are happy to offer this fantastic 3 bedroom home!
Nestled on the back half of the block, the rear unit of two boasts floorboards in the main living areas and three carpeted bedrooms. The lounge provides access to a decked outdoor entertainment area and open plan access to the kitchen and dining zones. The kitchen is supported by stainless steel appliances, gas stove and plenty of cupboard space. A dedicated powder room resides next to the central bathroom which offers a separate bath and shower. Two of the three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with the master having both an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. An internal laundry is also featured.
Externally, you will discover a fully fenced back yard, with a deck for outdoor entertainment. The double remote garage can also be accessed from backyard.
Nearby, you will be within proximity to Beverley Hills Primary, Doncaster East Secondary College, Tunstall Square shops, Eastern Freeway, Westfield Shopping Centre, St Clems Reserve and the Koonung Trail.
Features Include: Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum system, gas stovetop, deck, floorboards, downlights, double remote garage, built in robes. *Spa function of bath & alarm system not operational.
Ideal Location! Book and Inspection Today!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has