4/17 Albert Avenue, Boronia
Be the lucky owner of this stunning Boronia home!
Spacious and modern, with walking distance to Boronia Mall & Kmart, schools and parks, this modern double-storey delight ticks all the boxes. Constructed to a high standard, it features spacious robed bedrooms and multiple living areas across two levels, providing relaxed family living in a convenient location.
The inviting front entrance opens into a living room that exudes family appeal. Light-filled and generously proportioned, this is exactly where you want to be after a long day of work. Quality laminate flooring welcomes you into the stone benchtop kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and glass splash-back, while floor-to-ceiling glass doors provide ample natural light and open onto an outdoor patio perfect for alfresco dining.
Upstairs, a second living space serves effectively as a place to kick back and relax without disturbing people below. Robed bedrooms with plush carpet underfoot enjoy convenient access to the sleek bathroom with tasteful tiling. It’s the ideal place for a long sensuous soak or quick refreshing rinse. Meanwhile the master indulges in a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite equipped with frameless rainfall shower. Other impressive features on title include: split system reverse cycle heating & cooling, water tank, shed and a double carport.
Recreation abounds at Chandler Park, there’s also Knox Leisureworks and Basketball Stadium close by. Walk to Boronia K-12 College and Childcare in under 5 minutes. Boronia Junction and Village are also within close proximity, where you can shop and dine to your heart’s content.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has