4/17 Albert Avenue, Boronia
$640,000 - $680,000
Be the lucky owner of this stunning Boronia home!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Spacious and modern, with walking distance to Boronia Mall & Kmart, schools and parks, this modern double-storey delight ticks all the boxes. Constructed to a high standard, it features spacious robed bedrooms and multiple living areas across two levels, providing relaxed family living in a convenient location.
The inviting front entrance opens into a living room that exudes family appeal. Light-filled and generously proportioned, this is exactly where you want to be after a long day of work. Quality laminate flooring welcomes you into the stone benchtop kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and glass splash-back, while floor-to-ceiling glass doors provide ample natural light and open onto an outdoor patio perfect for alfresco dining.
Upstairs, a second living space serves effectively as a place to kick back and relax without disturbing people below. Robed bedrooms with plush carpet underfoot enjoy convenient access to the sleek bathroom with tasteful tiling. It’s the ideal place for a long sensuous soak or quick refreshing rinse. Meanwhile the master indulges in a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite equipped with frameless rainfall shower. Other impressive features on title include: split system reverse cycle heating & cooling, water tank, shed and a double carport.
Recreation abounds at Chandler Park, there’s also Knox Leisureworks and Basketball Stadium close by. Walk to Boronia K-12 College and Childcare in under 5 minutes. Boronia Junction and Village are also within close proximity, where you can shop and dine to your heart’s content.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has