15 Wagon Road, Templestowe
$1,880,000 - $2,068,000
Magnificent family delight in the prized EDSC zone
Located in an elite neighborhood surrounded by double-storey homes and majestic gardens, this modern family abode offers secluded privacy yet quick access to all the best Templestowe amenities. Not only are you within the highly sought-after East Doncaster Secondary College and Serpell Primary School zone, this convenient location also allows you to quickly reach The Pines Shopping Centre by foot.
When you step through the grand double doors, the quality of this luxury home is apparent. Featuring classic architectural elements, chandeliers in the foyer light your way to the spacious living areas that make the most of any occasion. Be it a quiet night at home with the family or a lavish gathering with friends, the floorplan is designed to maximize living space and compels you to explore at every turn. At the heart of it all is the bright, spacious dining space with large bay windows. From a fully-stocked stone bench kitchen with stainless steel appliances, to a luxurious rumpus & living room that leads out to a sparkling pool area, this space is both functional and beautiful. Enjoy the sun as you lounge by the pool and sink your teeth into some delicious barbecue cooked up by the family. With its grand architecture and endless entertaining spaces (including bar and sauna), there’s plenty of room to make memories that will last a lifetime.
Upstairs you’ll find four spacious bedrooms, with the master indulging in a private corridor lined by full mirror-clad built-in robes. This passageway leads into the luxury ensuite with spa-bath, frameless shower, and double vanity, allowing you to unwind and soak away your stress at the end of a long day. Three additional bedrooms all enjoy the convenience of built-in robes and access to a separate bathroom. Other impressive features you’ll find include: a new water tank for gardening, private study room, remote double garage, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle cooling, ducted vacuum, and video intercom. A newly installed solar panel will also save you heaps on your electricity bill!
This prized East Doncaster Secondary College location zones you for schooling success, while natural parklands including Currawong Bush Park, Jenkins Park, and Ruffey Lake Park are all close by. Templestowe Village, Westfield Doncaster and the CBD are also easily accessible. Finally, with walking distance to The Pines Shopping Centre, this home marks the perfect place to write the next exciting chapter of your life.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has