4 Ireland Avenue, Mitcham
$420 per week
A Chance For Your Own Space!
Be impressed by this 2+ bedroom residence on offer in Mitcham. This property has been prepared and presented in immaculate condition. Each of the two bedrooms is accompanied by built in robes with the master having a nice, high street view. There is a third room which could be used as a study/bedroom/guestroom or whatever you require. With freshly installed downlights, this home offers an open plan living/dining area. The kitchen has an abundance of bench space, gas cooking appliances, tiled splash-back and pantry. The central bathroom hosts a separate bath and shower, with the toilet having its own room. The laundry offers extra space and is internally located.
Externally, you will discover a tidy and low maintenance rear courtyard with paved area for entertainment or relaxation. There is a garden shed, single car garage and space off-street for an additional car to park. Access to the third bedroom/study/retreat is via the garage.
Nearby, you are within proximity to the Mitcham Shopping Precinct, Eastlink, Mitcham Private Hospital, Mullauna Secondary College, Mitcham Station & Yarran Dheran Nature Reserve.
Features include: gas ducted heating, built in robes, gas cooking appliances, rear fenced courtyard, shed, single car garage and downlights.
Inspections are essential!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has