1/37 Nelson Street, Ringwood
$430,000 - $470,000
Perfectly positioned you can do away with the car
This spacious north-facing two-bedroom apartment in a boutique development is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of its central Ringwood position, with Eastland, Costco, Town Square and Ringwood Train Station only a few moments’ walk away. Situated on the lower level, it offers a light filled living area with polished timber floors that open onto an expansive patio plus balcony. A large main bedroom features full width wardrobe, while a second bedroom also has a double robe, serviced by a central bathroom with laundry facilities. The modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space to whip up a feast, other features include split system heating and cooling in each room, secure carparking space for one car, and a storage shed. Perfect as a first home, investment, or to downsize, this convenient location means Ringwood bypass and Eastlink are just a couple minutes’ drive, where you can head into the city , down to the Mornington Peninsula or out to the Yarra Valley.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• QR codes will be used to check in
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has