10 Bardia Street, Ringwood
$1,150,000 - $1,265,000
Walk to Eastland! Prime bluechip development opportunity in the coveted RGZ1
Not only is this a beautifully renovated weatherboard home, it has premium development potential as well (STCA). Located within the coveted Residential Growth Zone with potential for up to 7 terrace townhouses (STCA), it’s the perfect launchpad for a bold new chapter in your life. Set on a sprawling 772sqm (approx.) with a huge yard and garden area, there’s ample opportunity for ambitious future plans. This excellent Ringwood location zones you for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary, simultaneously placing you within walking distance to Eastland, Costco, Ringwood Lake Park, and Ringwood Station.
With modern interiors, loads of natural light, and plenty of space for your family to grow, this property is move in ready. Re-imagined with a touch of modern style, discover the perfect balance of luxury and cosiness with timber flooring and a warm central fireplace. The spacious lounge leads into the modern island kitchen with stainless steel appliances & rangehood, and flows out to a beautiful timber deck with covered pergola. Encircled by lush green lawns, this fully-landscaped oasis has plenty of future redevelopment potential due to its sprawling land size.
The cleverly designed floorplan puts convenience at the forefront, with the bathroom and toilets easily accessible from both the living areas and bedrooms. Offering a welcome respite after a long day, all three bedrooms enjoy built-in robe storage. Tucked away at the back of the property is another private retreat area and bungalow, perfect as a quiet study room or a place to enjoy short breaks during a busy day. Other impressive features on title include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, and a double lockup garage.
Located just a few minutes by foot from Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco, Ringwood Lake Park and Ringwood Station, this family-friendly location is a relaxed oasis in a bustling metropolis. You’re also zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary school, ensuring future schooling success.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has