2/29-30 Liddle Way, Vermont
SOLD - $835,000
Renovated and refurbished brilliance in Vermont
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17247
This is it! A truly magnificent home that has been renovated to a high standard and is perfect for first-home buyers, couples and even families. For the savvy investor who’s looking to diversify into a property that requires no additional maintenance, this home represents an excellent choice. Close to Eastland, Heatherdale Station, and top schools, just move right in and you’re good to go!
Indulge in the comfort of this upgraded open-concept home, featuring a fully renovated interior and freshly installed carpeting. Designer pendant lighting washes the contemporary space with light, livening up your mornings and fueling your evenings. The spacious lounge flows into the kitchen with sleek breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances, offering an ideal place to cook up a great meal. Extending the open and airy feel of this space is a glass sliding door that opens out to an undercover entertainer’s deck. Overlooking lush, newly landscaped gardens, this picturesque area provides seamless entertainment and relaxation with family & friends.
Upstairs, you’ll find the generously proportioned master bedroom that enjoys a walk-in robe to a modern central bathroom. Wooden vanity cabinets and earthy-toned tiling bring a sense of warmth to this sleek modern space, where you can rejuvenate under the semi-frameless glass shower after a long day. The master also opens out onto a breezy balcony allowing you to soak in the sights & sounds of the surrounding neighborhood. Keeping you comfortable throughout the seasons is split-system heating and cooling, while the cleverly designed floorplan also includes two additional BIR bedrooms with individual access to the bathroom & convenient separate toilet. Additional impressive features include a new hot water & heating system, double remote garage, as well as a sophisticated security system providing total peace of mind.
Nestled in a safe neighborhood, this family friendly location is perfect for those looking to settle down with their loved ones. Everything that a family could want is just minutes away, including Eastland Shopping Centre, Heatherdale Station, Heatherdale oval & BMX track, and Eastlink. Chocklits Childcare Centre, Eastmont Kindergarten, St James/Rangeview PS, Vermont SC, and Emmaus College are all close by. Finally, with a variety of restaurants and cafes at Mister Fox & Rise n Grind, there’s more fun to be had here than anywhere else.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has