2/20 James Avenue, Mitcham
Dual Access Delight!
We are happy to offer this wonderful 2 bedroom Unit!
Nestled on the back half of the block, this unit boasts floorboards throughout the open plan living, dining and kitchen zones. Each of the two bedrooms offers built in robes, with the master having double robes and access to a private decking. The kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space while the central bathroom has extra room for laundry facilities.
Externally, you will discover a fully fenced backyard with a secluded private decking area tucked away. There is single carport access to the front of the property and an additional off-street space via the back-alley access.
Nearby you will find Heatherdale Station a mere 400m walk away, with the property being positioned with easy access to the Mitcham Shopping District, Eastland Shopping Centre and close to the Eastlink entrance.
Features Include: Gas ducted heating, built in robes, floorboards, decking, fully fenced yard, single carport plus additional off-street car spot and various access options.
Book an inspection today!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has