2/8 Yendon Close, Mitcham
$780,000 - $858,000
Rustic charm. Peaceful living. Convenient location.
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=17155
Facing the front of its leafy cul-de-sac court, this cottage home exudes vintage charisma and is brimming with possibilities. Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Eastland and 5 minutes from Mitcham Station, you’ll get to enjoy a lifestyle of peace in a family-friendly neighborhood.
From its lush landscaped gardens to the sun-drenched verandah out front, your new home is a picture of style and elegance. Upon entry, cathedral ceilings, exposed bricks, hardwood floors, and a natural fireplace fill the living space with rustic charm. The inviting aesthetic extends into the dining area, where sunlight washes over the counters and stone benchtops through a ceiling skylight. With stainless steel appliances, slate flooring, and a handy breakfast bar, it’s the ideal atmosphere for cooking and enjoying a meal with the family. Open the sliding doors and discover a wide undercover pergola perfect for alfresco dining in the summer months. Extending out to a sprawling back garden, there’s endless possibilities here for entertainment and relaxation.
Three bedrooms enjoy the comfort of carpet and wide windows providing soothing views of the leafy garden surrounds. All enjoy easy access to the central bathroom, while the master is equipped with a private ensuite. Gas ducted heating and split-system cooling allow you to control your home’s temperature all year round, while a full laundry and remote lockup garage provide additional convenience.
Home-buyers, families, and investors alike will appreciate the proximity to parks, schools and all other amenities. Eastland Shopping Centre is less than 10 minutes away, while Mitcham Train Station can be reached in 5 minutes. This idyllic location next to Antonio Park and Yerran Dherang Reserve ensures a life filled with peace and joy!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has