103/719 Elgar Road, Doncaster
$545,000 - $599,500
Take advantage of the best that Doncaster and Box Hill have to offer!
One of only ten boutique apartments on the block, this modern home combines open-plan comfort with its convenient location to provide a lifestyle that will make you feel like you’ve hit the jackpot. With Koonung Secondary College a short walk away, and Westfield Doncaster accessible within minutes, everything you need for effortless living is right here.
A sea of brilliant white tiles welcomes you into the open-concept kitchen. Featuring a long island benchtop and dark cabinets that create a stunning visual contrast, it’s both aesthetic and functional, allowing you to prepare and serve meals in style. Meanwhile, the soft feeling of carpet underfoot in the living area is the perfect way to decompress after a long day. Wonderfully spacious and showered with sunlight, it extends out to the balcony acting as an extra room with a soothing view.
You’ll have trouble deciding which bedroom is the ‘master’, as both are robed and generously proportioned. Bedroom 1 enjoys a walk-in robe and enusite, while bedroom 2 is equipped with a built-in, and easily accessible from the sleek tiled bathroom. There’s even a secret retreat area tucked in the corner of the floorplan, perfect as a private study area or additional living space.
Investors and home-buyers alike will love the easy access to Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, Great Koonung Trail, Elgar Park Ovals, and Box Hill Central, train station, hospital, TAFE, and shopping precinct. You’re also zoned for Koonung Secondary College and Birralee Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has