2/11 Ireland Street, Ringwood
$890,000 - $979,000
Modern Gem in Top Location
It doesn’t get much better than this brand-new double-story delight. One of only three on the block, its premium location & top-quality finishes are sure to make it the envy of the entire neighborhood! Zoned for Ringwood Secondary College, with walking distance to Eastland, Jubilee Park, Aquanation, and Ringwood Station, you’ll get to experience a lifestyle of unparalleled comfort.
Let the days melt away in this stylish, modern home. The open-concept kitchen & living area offers a dynamic space to enjoy with friends & family, while engineered timber floors complement the clean lines of the contemporary space perfectly. A designer kitchen is the hub of any modern home, and yours has been created with entertainment in mind. Showcasing Bosch stainless steel appliances, pendant lighting, and an elegant stone island bench with waterfall edge, you’ll be 100% gourmet ready. Accentuating the open feel of this space is an outdoor patio overlooking a lush, low-maintenance garden.
After a long day, let the serenity of your home wash over you as you relax in the bathroom with double vanity and frameless glass shower. It’s easily accessible from the three BIR bedrooms, while the bedroom downstairs enjoys a walk-in robe. This private retreat also features a walk-in shower with frameless glass doors, providing you the ultimate luxury.
Homebuyers, families, and investors alike will be eager to snatch up this piece of prime real estate. For one lucky buyer, it means walking distance to Eastland, Ringwood Station, Jubilee Park Reserve, and Aquanation. A life of luxury and potential lies right before you, so take that bold first step and reap the rewards for years to come!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has