29 Brushy Park Road, Wonga Park
SOLD - $795,000
Peaceful, convenient, and family-friendly!
With an abundance of both schooling and shopping options, this humble package presents an excellent opportunity to settle in a family-friendly location. Chirnside Park shops and McAdam Square are less than 10 minutes away, while the tranquil leafy setting will bring you closer to nature than ever before.
Boasting a front house position, this chic residence is a family & downsizer dream. Gleaming floors welcome you into the lounge and dining room that connects seamlessly to the adjacent meals area. Featuring a handy island bench, the kitchen is a delight to cook in and a total breeze to clean.
Three bedrooms benefit from built-in robes, while the master enjoys double full-length mirrors perfect for getting ready in the morning. All have easy access to the separate toilet and central bathroom with shower & tub.
You’ll no-doubt appreciate the full-sized laundry with cupboard storage. Opening out to a low-maintenance garden, pergola and patio, you can enjoy the outdoor environment without the everyday worries that come with regular lawn care.
This excellent location is just a 5-minutes’ drive away from Chirnside Park shops, Yarra Road Primary and Luther College. Mooroolbark College, Yarra Valley Grammar, McAdam Square, and Eastland are all reachable within 10 minutes.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has