1-3/370 Maroondah Highway, Croydon
$750,000 - $800,000
An exciting step into the Croydon property market
It’s time to open your door to a life of modern comfort. The ultimate package for first home buyers or investors, these off-the-plan townhouses are perfectly situated close to all the best Croydon has to offer, and feature modern designs with quality finishes. This is a rare opportunity to buy in a fantastic location surrounded by shops, schools, and parks.
Meticulously designed, the open plan kitchen and living areas are spacious and bright. Featuring stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances, the sleek kitchens will put you in control of your future culinary masterpieces. Timber floors flow through the property, with the bedrooms enjoying plush carpet underfoot and built-in & walk-in robe storage. These luxurious properties also feature modern bathrooms with frameless showers, allowing you to relax in comfort after a hard day’s work. Other impressive features include double lockup garages, gas ducted heating, and sheds at the rear of the property.
This excellent central location places you within a 10-minutes’ drive to Croydon Station, Croydon Central, Croydon North Shops, and Croydon Main Street. Great schooling options exist in Croydon Primary, Mooroolbark College, and Luther College, while Candelbark Walk Reserve, Ainslee Park and Silcock Reserve provide a relaxed lifestyle nestled by nature.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has