3/112A Severn Street, Box Hill North
SOLD - $767,000
Single level delight walking distance to Box Hill Central
This Auction is an Online Auction - you can now Watch, Bid and Buy online at this auction via the Anywhere Auctions website or app. https://anywhereauctions.com.au/app/property?propertyId=18015
Situated in a highly sought-after section of Box Hill North, just a short walk from Epworth Hospital & Box Hill Hospital, this immaculately presented gem is an incredible first home for medical professionals and presents the perfect opportunity for downsizers or investors.
Featuring new carpets and fresh paint throughout, the home’s interior showcases well-proportioned living spaces including the formal lounge/dining room, plus 2 generously sized bedrooms both with BIRs. The kitchen is complete with a breakfast bench, new oven + rangehood, and plenty of cupboard space to keep your home feeling clutter free. All this plus a single lock up garage and gas ducted heating throughout completes the package.
In the heart of an impeccably well-planned neighbourhood, enjoy proximity to Box Hill Gardens, Hagenauer Reserve, Mont Albert Reserve, Kingsley Gardens, Mont Albert Primary School, Koonung Secondary College, Box Hill Institute, buses, and Box Hill Station. You can simply walk to Box Hill Central, and enjoy top-rated restaurants, exciting cafes, or catch the tram/train into the city.
Bus routes provide easy access to Westfield Doncaster and Deakin University. You’re also a short drive away from Westfield Doncaster and the Eastern Freeway.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Our advertised opens are for fully vaccinated patrons only.
• QR codes will be used to check in and vaccination certificates of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agents and any other employees of the agency at the opens are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply
• Patrons who are unvaccinated or not wanting to share their vaccination status may only inspect by private appointment, one household at a time.
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has