28 Hill Street, Ringwood East
$780,000 - $850,000
Set down your roots in this highly-contested location!
Embracing its classic brick-veneer charm, fuss-free single-level design and low-maintenance gardens, this gem is waiting to be discovered by the lucky buyer. With a generous 702sqm (approx.) of land and Ringwood Secondary College just a few steps away, you won’t find a better opportunity to own a piece of the property pie!
The sanded floorplan boasts a spacious lounge flooded with natural sunlight, leading into the adjacent meals & kitchen space. Three spacious BIR bedrooms sit on the other end of the property and enjoy easy access to the bathroom with separate toilet. Meanwhile, the full laundry room opens out onto a lush back garden with shed storage. Offering unparalleled opportunity, your new home is freshly painted and 100% move in ready—but should you have plans to renovate or redevelop (STCA), the 702 sqm (approx.) of land provides the perfect canvas to make your property dreams come true.
Ringwood Lake Park provides endless opportunities for recreation, with family-friendly playgrounds, bushwalking trails, and a bridge overlooking the picturesque lake. Ringwood Secondary College is also right on your doorstep, while Ringwood Station, Tintern Grammar, Eastland Shopping Centre, and Costco can all be reached in 5 minutes!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has