43 Unwin Street, Templestowe
$1,700,000 - $1,850,000
Limitless potential in the heart of Templestowe!
A massive 1266sqm (approx.) of pure old school charm, this weatherboard home epitomises the character of an idyllic suburb where friends, family and nature meet. Westerfolds Park & Templestowe Village are just a short stroll away, while Westfield Doncaster & Templestowe College provide excellent shopping and schooling options.
Wide open spaces, light-flooded living areas, and bay windows throughout the home create a masterful blend of old and new. The spacious lounge is anchored by a warm central fireplace and leads to the wide meals & kitchen area with stainless steel appliances. Whether you’re preparing an intimate dinner, throwing a decadent cocktail party, or enjoying a get-together with friends and family, entertainment will be a breeze in this seamless zone. Opening out towards an elevated deck, the leafy rear garden stretches out before you and provides endless opportunities for alfresco dining & entertainment.
After a long day, slip into the spa bath for a sensuous soak. Let the jetted tub center you as you gaze out upon your serene surroundings. Alternatively, you can rejuvenate under the modern frameless shower—whatever you choose, comfort is guaranteed. This luxury bathroom is easily accessible from the two robed bedrooms upstairs, while downstairs the master enjoys a walk-in robe leading to a private ensuite. A fourth bedroom, laundry room, and separate toilet provide additional convenience. Finishing off the ground floor is a storage room and cosy home office that can easily be converted into a fifth bedroom.
This home also includes a list of impressive features such as: a double garage, timber flooring, fresh paint, and hydronic heating. A location close to the best Templestowe has to offer will cover all your bases: Enjoy proximity to Templestowe Village, Westerfolds Park, Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, and Templestowe College. If you want to live in a place with energy, character, and opportunity, then this is it.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has