4/51 Gourlay Street, Balaclava
$490,000 - $539,000
Looking for a fantastic Balaclava home?
Then look no further, here lies your answer. Located just a short 8-minute (approx.) walk from Balaclava Station and all the fantastic amenities Carlisle Street has to offer, this impressive 2-bedroom apartment is ripe for the taking!
At the heart of this fantastic corner unit (only one shared wall) is a spacious, sun-soaked living zone situated off the upgraded kitchen, providing enviable open concept living. Upgraded flooring, fresh paint*, custom cabinetry and an island bench are smart additions to this home.
You’ll be spoilt for choice as you decide which bedroom is the “master”: both bedrooms offer plenty of wardrobe space and are framed by large windows allowing tons of natural light to flow throughout the property.
With off street parking via the designated car space, trains, trams and buses—there’s no shortage of transport options! A short tram ride provides access to the best aspects of Melbourne living, with Chapel St and St Kilda pier moments away (just to mention a few). Meanwhile the CBD is a short commute. Whether you’re looking to buy for investment or to owner occupy, 4/51 Gourlay St is an absolute winner!
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has